The “FUGA” hand dryer has a total power of 800 W and the engine reaches a speed of 35,000 rpm Dimensions: 323 high x 253 width x 152 prof. (mm)
Available with the following finishes:
– Hand dryers with electronic sensor.
– Plate case stainless steel satin finish.
– Robust, anti-vandal, resistant, and constructed without sharp edges or other dangerous elements for safe use.
– Suitable for communities and commercial places of high frequency of use.
– Ultrafast Drying: 10 – 12 seconds.
– In line with the regulations of the European directives of security (EC)
– Case made from a single piece of stainless steel AISI 304 glossy finish (E=1.2 mm)
– Wall-mount using 4 drill holes (Ø of the drill 8 mm). Hardware and rawls included
– Electronic infrared sensor for the hand dryer to stop when the hands are removed from the detection range.
– Outlet air temperature to a Tª atmosphere of 21º C: 40º.
– Universal Type Engine: brushless (does not require maintenance).
– Engine speed 35000 rpm
– Air Flow of 2660 l/min (160 m3/h) at a speed of 305 km/h
– Total power of 800 W.
– Engine Power: 800 W.
– Frequency/Voltage: 220-240V – 50/60 Hz.
– Electrical Insulation: Class I.
– Sensor sensitivity adjustable: 1-35 cm.
– Consumption: 3.5 A.
– Sound level at 2 meters: 72 dBA.
– Index of protection against projections: IPX1.
– Dimensions: 323 high x 253 width x 152 prof. (mm).
– Total net weight: 4.9 kg.
– Directions if Use: Place your hands under the appliance. The dryer is automatically activated, remaining in operation while the hands are within the range of the sensor. The appliance turns off after a few seconds of withdrawing them.
– Cleaning: Cleaning is recommended with a cotton cloth lightly dampened in a soapy solution. Then dry.